- We are doing about weddings at Brownies at the moment. What would your top wedding tip be?
- Why do we say that Jesus was God's son if Mary was his mother?
- If you had a fantasy pet to represent your job, what would it be?
- How often do you use your organ?
- You do a lot of weddings and funerals - how many divorces do you do?
- What about the dinasours?
- When you do a baptism, how long do you hold them under for?
- Who created God?
- What are you favourite parts of the job?
- What are your main beliefs?
Sunday, 27 March 2011
I had a week that included standing in front of three different classes and being asked any question they wanted recently. The kids were Year 4 and Year 6. I tried by best but as you can see, some of the questions can be pretty random. Some of those that I remember are listed below: