Monday 21 March 2011

Photo competition


Last month I almost got my first point in a camera club competition, tomorrow night is our next monthly competition. The theme? Kitchen cupboard. I ask you! I am anticipating a number of shots of jars and packets. Either that or cute children or cats emerging from a cupboard. Really struggled for inspiration and so have ended up taking more pictures of a cheese grater than is healthy for anyone.
I have just narrowed it down to two shots, question is - which of the two do I enter into the competition? The blue one, the silver one, or none of the above?

7 comments:

  1. I'm drawn to the 'Tardis' blue version myself, best of...
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue just shaves it for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andys C & D - if you could continue to differentiate, that would be good :)

    In the end I went for the silver because printed up it was much sharper and I scored a respectable 130. Two more points and I would have been placed. Next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you, the blue would have easily made 132 in my judgment...!
    Andy D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should have listened! That's the problem with always thinking you are right :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to jump in, I prefer the silver one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always knew you were a woman of taste!

    ReplyDelete