Friday 3 January 2014

San Diego

We loved San Diego.  We had great fun exploring Little Italy, eating the best breakfast ever of pancakes and having to queue to even get a seat, a good hotel overlooking the Star of India (a clipper, rather than a curry house), and plenty to see.   Big navy town, eighth biggest city in the US, second best climate in the world, and a lot of people on the streets.  I guess if you are going to be homeless, you may as well be in a climate that suits the outdoor life.  




















1 comment:

  1. I lived in San Diego for nine years and loved it. The weather is just about as perfect as it gets. So I enjoyed your pictures. One time I took the trolley downtown and my purse and cell,phone was stolen. The police were not nice but a homeless man overheard my predicament and offered me three dollars for the trolley so I could get back home.

    ReplyDelete