Tuesday 25 August 2009

Holiday Club - a quick update

Just a line or two as I download sound effects for tomorrow's drama. Things are going well and we had around 75 kids today, which was up on yesterday - always good when they come back! The team of thirty is working really well together and we're having as much fun as the kids. For myself, I am helping with the 10/11 year olds and as well as teaching this involves keeping a couple of the lads away from each other. So far, so good though. I am also Captain Book, coming on to explain a Bible story every now and then.

I love these weeks, partly because I can just forget the admin side of things and do what is important, and partly because it is such a buzz to be working as part of a team like this. I quite like not leading it as well - Lin is doing a great job of that - I am able to support different people in their roles instead.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment